As you know, according to data collected by the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention 5,740 children and teens were killed by guns between 2008 to 2009. Also, in the wake of the Newtown, CT shootings at an elementary school we must unite to fix gun laws and expand protections to protect innocent children and teens from senseless acts of violence.
7 year olds should not be worried about being safe while learning in school.
- Devastated in Newtown, Connecticut (americantitanic.wordpress.com)
- Marian Wright Edelman: Dear God! When Will It Stop? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Officials React To School Shooting (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- President Obama, guns and the Newtown distinction (tv.msnbc.com)
- Officials React To Mass School Shooting In Newtown, Connecticut (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Mother of Slain Chicago Teen Hadiya Pendleton Demands That Congress Take Action To End Gun Violence in New PSA (prnewswire.com)
- Obama to talk gun violence proposals in Chicago (thehill.com)
- Personal Gun Control: Safety Tips for You and Your Family (simplisafe.com)
- Biden Says Consensus Grows With Gun Plan Ready Next Week – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Teens and Guns – National Survey Results Released by StageofLife.com (prweb.com)